Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Why I sign up for this blog?

Why I sign up for this blog?

Okay, it is because I wish to write frequently in English so that I can improve my English skill. This is the only reason why I sign up for this blog. But one thing is very important, I must discipline myself that always log in and write something in this blog.

I used to write in my other blogs by using Chinese language, my mother language. So, it would be difficult to start writing in English. Seems that I want to improve my English, no other choice, I have to do that.

3 comments:

feeling said...

You have my support, although my english also not very well. Let's learn together. I will try to come and read frequently to leave comment in english more often. ;-)

bluessz said...

must detect the wrong usage of the grammar or else wor!

Anonymous said...

ur idea of this inspire me to sign up an english blog for myself ... My english is bad either... so let's learn togetehr la