Friday, April 21, 2006

Today is 21st of April, 2006.


I gotta write something down; write down my feeling after went to Proton Edar for a job interview.

Nothing special in the interview session, just a normal job interview. I’d been interviewed by two interviewers, which are Head of HR Head & Head of After Sales Division.

What I felt after the interview? Ok, I felt that, my current job is too stable until will make one’s losing their ability to compete in the outside world, may be I can say that, one’s may not survive in the high compete working environment.

Form that, again, I know I have to train up myself to be more and more discipline to input knowledge to my brain. Keep consistent reading which related to the subject English language usage, market trend and economy in the world now.

Hey, please keep it up your discipline to study!

If not, you will be eliminating by this world one day.

No comments: